Rich custom woodwork and tile! You will love this 1.5 story home that has just under 3800 of finished square feet and is located on the world famous TCI Golf Course! Wait until you see the
Why People Move
There are several reasons why people move.
- Some people simply want to upgrade their living situation whether it be moving to a nicer, newer house or apartment, or wanting a better neighborhood or more prime location.
- Some people move for family reasons such. Some examples would be getting married (or divorced), needing more space for a growing family with kids, needing less space once kids are moved out, needing more space for elderly parents to move in, etc.
- Some people move because they have a change in income and need to find cheaper living arrangements.
- Some people move to establish their very own first household.
- Some people because of a new job or job transfer.
There are many more reasons why people can move that weren't mentioned above. Moving can be incredibly fun and adventurous or stressful and intimidating depending on the reason why you are moving. Have you fallen into to one of those scenarios? Or maybe you are just taking the first steps into one of those scenarios. It is very helpful to have a guide who is with you the entire way through the process of any moving scenario. When it comes to buying & selling a home, myself along with the Torres Team are here to help every step of the way!
Give me a call or send me a message if you find yourself needing a guide! I'd love to help!